Autoclave Aerated Concrete - AAC Concrete is manufactured by mixing a silica rich material such as fine ground sand or fly ash, cement, a sulfate source such as gypsum, quicklime, a rising agent and water.
The main concept to making the good quality of AAC light Concrete will be supported by
2. Operational to Man power and Lay out of flow process production
Echivement from these will be
- Good in runabilty of the machine
- less down time will be impacted to high of efficiency
- good in the additive and composition will be impact to the density of the products.
The basis concepts to making the good quality of AAC Products i.e
1. Mechanical - How is the Equipments in term of , Quality, precision, works - Process
2. Chemical/ Additive , How is choising the better / best of raw material.
3. Skill of Man Power
So many ideas just like " How to making AAC product in manufacturing " Just simple THINK, - Have the machine - not to high technology - simple machine - Have the sources of material i,e Sand ( silica ) , Fly ash, or Bottom Ash, Quicklime, cement and some ingredient i,e Anhydrate, Raising Agent. - Have the Cooking - ( production people ) - Have the good recipe. - Have the Market or Internal market - Have the strategies - Location - Infrastructur
Finally Just Do It : 2MOC M = Market M = Have mechanical O = Operational C = Chemical or additive
To making AAC products is analogous how to baking bread , so we have to use
- Yeast , to making the bread to expand or fill with air
- Flour , as same with sand powder or Fly ash , to mixing together to making the bread more test and
- Ingredients .
All the raw material have to mixed well and after that go to the mould and give the bread to expand and the finally go to the oven to making bread .